P27 Straight Slope Relief Carving Tool
Our new P27 Straight Slope Relief-Carving Tool is ready to dive into small spaces and create beautiful edges in your ceramic art. This unique-shaped blade is perfect for blending surfaces and bringing designs into higher relief. The pencil-like handle and foam grip provide added comfort and control for extended use.
- 10-mm long, steep-angled stainless-steel blade
- 140 mm (5.5-inch) long pencil-type hardwood handle
- A must-have for removing material in tight spots
- Provides easy depth control for good line work
- Works best on hard leather-hard and bone dry clay
- Adjustable blade angle
- Wood grain may vary
- Carving with sides of blades for shallow undercuts
- Mishima, sculpting, scraping and more
- Stainless-steel blade never dulls and leaves little to no burrs or debris
- Carve faster and deeper while blade resists breaking and rusting
- Sharp blade increases efficiency and reduces fatigue
Use all appropriate safety precautions. Keep out of the reach of children. Wood grain and foam grip colors may vary. Made in USA.
Please note: We keep limited stock of this item. Should stock be exhausted, this item may be subject to a delivery time of up to 4 weeks.