P29 Round Slope Relief Carving Tool
Regular price $79.00
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
The new P29 Round Slope Relief-Carving Tool is an excellent addition to your carving tool quiver. Use this blade's unique, curved shape to skim the sides of lines, bringing your pottery designs into greater relief. It's easy to create depressed areas as you use the blade at various angles. The pencil-like handle and foam grip provide added comfort and control for extended use.
- 10 mm-curved dome-shaped stainless steel blade
- 140 mm (5.5-inch) long pencil-type hardwood handle
- A must-have for removing material in tight spots
- Provides easy depth control for good line work
- Works best on hard leather-hard and bone dry clay
- Adjustable blade angle
- Wood grain may vary
Use all appropriate safety precautions. Keep out of the reach of children. Wood grain and foam grip colors may vary. Made in USA.
Please note: We keep limited stock of this item. Should stock be exhausted, this item may be subject to a delivery time of up to 4 weeks.