P26 Long Diamond Relief Carving Tool
Looking for a great ceramic carving tool to remove material? Our new P26 Long Diamond Relief-Carving Tool will be a priceless addition to your collection. Use the unique design of the diamond-shaped blade to get into tight spaces and scrape away sharp edges, bringing the surface of your design into clean relief. The pencil-like handle and foam grip provide added comfort and control for extended use.
- Elongated 15-mm diamond-shaped stainless-steel blade
- 140 mm (5.5-inch) long pencil-type hardwood handle
- A must-have for removing material in tight spots
- Provides easy depth control for good line work
- Works best hard leather-hard and bone dry clay
- Adjustable blade angle
- Wood grain may vary
- Carving with sides of blades for shallow undercuts
- Mishima, sculpting, scraping and more
- Stainless-steel blade never dulls and leaves little to no burrs or debris
- Carve faster and deeper while blade resists breaking and rusting
- Sharp blade increases efficiency and reduces fatigue
Use all appropriate safety precautions. Keep out of the reach of children. Wood grain and foam grip colors may vary. Made in USA.
Please note: We keep limited stock of this item. Should stock be exhausted, this item may be subject to a delivery time of up to 4 weeks.