DiamondCore Hole Drills - 3mm to 100mm
DiamondCore® Hole Drills can be used to make holes in bisque or high-fired ceramic, tile or glass. These hole drills allow you to create a hole after the final high-temp firing without having to calculate shrinkage.
- Long lifespan if used properly with water
- Dust is controlled with water use
- Shaft size for normal household 3/8" cordless drill
- As the tool wears, a new layer of diamonds is exposed
- Much longer lasting than diamond edge hole drills
- Use all safety precautions
- Always use safety goggles
- Always check to remove core after each drilling
- Make certain that debris does not get into moist clay
- Always use water to maximize tool life and control dust
- Use normal cordless drill and avoid getting water in drill
- Do not attempt to force or pry with this tool
- Keep out of the reach of children
Note: Keep the diamond section of the drill bathed in water while drilling. Start at a slight angle to get started, then tilt upright and use light pressure and a gentle rotation motion. “Let the diamonds do the work.” For longevity, use water, high speed and gentle pressure. Overheating the tool will decrease tool lifespan and alter the tool shape.
Please note: We keep limited stock of this item. Should stock be exhausted, this item may be subject to a delivery time of up to 4 weeks.