Diamond grit sanding blocks are solid foam-backed pads with diamond grit.
3.5" x 2.125 x 1.25 thick.
- 60 grit (coarse) for rough heavy clay or glaze
- 120 grit (medium) general purpose
240 grit (fine) for smoothing
- 400 grit smoothing
- 800 grit smoothing
- 1500 grit polishing
- 3500 grit polishing
• Smooth off high-fired clay, glaze, bisque, tile, stone or glass
• Smoothing the foot or the sides and rim of a ceramic piece
• Smooths foot to prevent scratching a table
• Prevents foot from snagging a tablecloth
• Can be used wet or dry (doesn't deteriorate in water)
• Far outlast sandpaper
• Far less fatigue than sandpaper
• Much easier and faster than other types of abrasives
• Use all appropriate safety precautions
• Foam colors & diamond surface color & texture may vary
• Keep out of the reach of children
Important note: The higher grit pads have resin-based "dots" which are designed for smoothing only after adequate smoothing with lower grit pads. The dots will show wear as the pads are used. This is normal and how they are designed to work. Trying to polish a piece without adequate smoothing with lower grit diamond pads first will cause the dots to wear much more rapidly.