Diamond Cut-Off Wheels w/ Mandrel (6 piece set)
Regular price $82.00
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
Looking for the perfect ceramic rotary tools for pottery to remove sharp edges, drips, and smoothing your final product? Try our 6 Piece Diamond Cut-Off Wheels Set w/ a Mandrel now!
- 50 mm (2") diamond cutoff wheels (5 wheels with 60#, 1 mandrel)
- 1 mm-thick metal plate with diamonds fused on both sides
- 3 mm-diameter shaft on a mandrel for a rotary tool or Dremel®
- Great for removing unwanted chunks or drips
- Grinding glaze drips, bisque, or high-fired ceramic
- Also works on tile, stone, or glass
- Removing sharp edges
- Shaping or cleanup of bisque spots
- Removing kiln shelf debris
- Rapid removal of unwanted material
- Long lifespan if used properly
- Dust is controlled with water use
- Use all safety precautions
- Always use safety goggles
- Be certain to clean and remove all debris from splash pans
- Use a cordless rotary tool to avoid water getting in the motor
- Always use with water to extend tool life and control dust
- Do not attempt to force or pry with this tool
- Keep out of the reach of children
Note: For longevity, use water, high speed, and gentle pressure. Overheating the tool will greatly decrease tool lifespan and change the tool shape.