Diamond Core Scoring Tool
DiamondCore’s Scoring Tool is the practical and petite accessory every potter needs.
When attaching handles to cups, feet to platters, or extensions to sculptures, this simple Scoring Tool is a must-have. Its five-pronged blade mimics a hand, creating rough edges for a strong clay bond.
You can also use the parallel scoring tips to add texture to your work. The hardwood handle ensures a comfortable grip.
Laser-engraving personalization makes our Scoring Tool a great gift for the ceramic artist in your life or a practical treat for yourself.
- Extendable, coated, stainless steel scoring blade (20 mm; 0.8 in.)
- Five parallel 1 cm (0.4 in.) scoring prongs
- Attached to 8 cm (3.1 in.) hardwood handle
- Fully extended tool (handle and scoring blade) is about 10.5 cm (4.1 in.) long
- Adjustable thumb screw
- Wood grain may vary
- Easily scratch or roughen clay for points of attachment
- Create more secure connections with slip
- Texturize clay surfaces as part of your design
- Coated, stainless steel scoring blade stays sharp
- Thumb screw allows for the scoring blade to be opened and secured
- Replacement scoring blades are available