Diamond Core Multi-Tool and Folding Tool Replacement Blades
If any of the blades on your Bird of Paradise Pottery Multi-Tool or folding blade tools become bent or broken, there's no need to deal with that loss or throw a tool away. Simply replace the broken blade with an economical replacement insert.
Note: While it is possible to replace your folding tool blade without our Blade Jig, it is highly recommended to help align and secure the new blade to your handle. Add the jig to your cart as a separate item.
- MTP-2: Coated, stainless-steel precision blade replacement inserts (2 pcs.) for pottery multi-tool
MTK-1: Coated, stainless-steel pottery knife replacement blade (45 mm; 1.7 in.)
- MTN-1: Coated, stainless-steel needle tool replacement blade (55 mm; 2.1 in.)
- MTS-1: Coated, stainless-steel scoring tool replacement blade (20 mm; 0.8 in.)
- BLADE JIG 1: Plastic jig with removable pegs to help align parts during blade replacement (67 mm X 32 mm X 10 mm; 2.6 in. X 1.25 in. X 0.4 in.)
- Easily cut and score leather-hard clay
- Stainless-steel blades never dull and leave little to no burrs or debris
- Sharp blades increase efficiency and reduce fatigue