Diamond Core Mini Wrench Driver
The Mini-Wrench Screwdriver is your go-to tool for adjusting DiamondCore tools and other pottery equipment. It features a fold-out #1 Phillips Screwdriver tip for tightening screws, which conveniently tucks back into the hardwood handle to save space.
Additionally, the ¼ inch wrench is perfect for tightening nuts on our carving, fine-point, and fluting tools. You can easily set your preferred angle by adjusting the thumb screw.
A 13.5 cm (5.5 in.) nylon lanyard/wristlet keeps this tool even closer if needed.
Laser-engraving personalization makes our Mini-Wrench Screwdriver a great gift for the ceramic artist in your life or a practical treat for yourself.
- Extendable, #1 Phillips screwdriver (25 mm; 1 in.)
- Adjustable angle ¼ in. mini-wrench
- Attached to 85 mm (3.1 in.) hardwood handle
- Adjustable thumb screw
- Black nylon lanyard/wristlet
- Wood grain may vary
- Tighten the hardware on pottery tools as they become loose with use
- Loosen hardware to adjust the angle of a carving blade, then tighten again
- Mini-wrench fits bolts on all DiamondCore P, FP, R, T, and X tools
- Phillips screwdriver fits nuts on all DiamondCore P, FP, and X tools
- Thumb screw allows for positioning wrench and screwdriver in many positions
- Lanyard/wristlet keeps the tool close at hand or easy to hang