DiamondCore Tools is pleased to expand its product line with the Arc Shaver 1, perfect for every ceramic artist’s studio. With its adjustable-angle, hardwood handle and precision-cut stainless-steel blade, our arc shaver helps you easily remove leather hard clay from sculptural pieces, hand-built projects and wheel-thrown pottery. Or use the shaver to add texture to your ceramic work.
The unique design of our Arc Shaver handle allows you to adjust the curvature of the blade and thus the contact the teeth have with clay surfaces. Whether you prefer a gentle, flat position; the most aggressive, curved position; or a unique slope in between, the DiamondCore Tools Arc Shaver is flexible enough to handle any pottery project.
- Flexible stainless-steel shaver with precision-cut grating holes
- Adjustable-angle wood handle with thumb screw pivot points
- 4.3-inch (110 mm) hardwood handle, 4.9-inch (125 mm) blade with 74 holes
- Use thumb screw to loosen joints, adjust to preferred angle, then tighten screws
- Wood grain may vary
- Carving or sculpting or even trimming ceramic pieces
- Removes leather hard and bone dry clay
- Stainless-steel blade glides over surface
- Adjustable handle shortens or lengthens blade’s contact surface
- Clay shavings fall away, aren’t trapped in any container
- Sharp blade surface increases efficiency and reduces fatigue